St. Fiachra’s Junior School operates a yearly enrolment schedule and no waiting list is kept.
Enrolment for Junior Infants takes place during the last week of January of the year a child is due to start school. Application Forms will be available at the school during that week.
Applications must include the following documentation –
• Completed Application Form
• Birth Certificate.
• Proof of address.
• Baptismal Certificate if applicable.
In the event of the number of children seeking enrolment exceeding the number of places available, the following criteria will be used to prioritise applicants
1. Children living within the parish of Beaumont.
2. Siblings of present pupils.
3. Children living in Shantalla,Coolgreena, Coolrua and Cooleen.
4. Children living in the following estates -Pinebrook, Thorndale, St. David’s,Collins Park, Celtic Park and Elm Mount.
Any remaining places will be allocated on the basis of proximity to the school.
Places will only be offered to children who reach their 4th birthday by a date which is decided by The Board of Management – at present April 30th.